Thursday, May 17, 2012

Guest Post: Mani and Pedi art from D.I.A.N.A.

Adding to the international flavor of Manicured Monkey, today's post is brought to you by Diana! Thanks girl! Go show her some monkey love :)
Hello dear readers of The Manicured Monkey,
Let’s start by introducing myself….my name is Diana from D.I.A.N.A I’m 27 years old and I come from Holland. I read on facebook Adventures in Stamping that The Manicured Monkey was looking for some guest bloggers while she was away. I thought it would be fun to do, so this is my first guest blog. I chose to show you a happy sea creation thought it was a nice idea since she is on vacation. And somehow when I think of vacation I always think of the sun and sea.
I made this in August 2011, but back then I had a blogging break (because of my mom’s cancer :() so I haven’t showed these nails online yet.


The base is a Brazilian brand called MOHDA (I got it from my Brazilian friend <3 ) it’s called Bermuda- 027. To make it more sparkly I added a layer of CND effect Sapphire Sparkle. I stamped with China Glaze LOL (OMG collection) and imageplate H20. I used some self made water decals of different sea animals. Besides stamping I also love to make water decals (I’ve been making them that for almost 3 years now, The Manicured Monkey makes decals too and you can also purchase decals from her,  but that is no new news for you all I guess ;))  
In the summertime I also like to match my feet with my hands…for those of you who don’t like feet…skip this part ;)
I only stamped some bubbles from H20 on them to make them matching. 
This is 3 coats of MOHDA Bermuda- 027, photo with flash. And a close up with CND effects Sapphire Sparkle on top.

Hope you all liked reading my guest blog, it was fun to do :)
Xoxox
Thank you again Diana for a great sand and sea mani pedi!

8 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I'm brazilian, and love this polish.
    The decoration was very beautiful, I loved the combination of purple with blue ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifull . how do you make decals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the colours on this are awesome... and so are the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I just missed my own post yesterday hahaha lol. Thank you for posting this <3 It was fun to do. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)